[meteorite-list] NYT Story

star-bits at tx.rr.com star-bits at tx.rr.com
Wed Apr 6 19:11:58 EDT 2011

Two things, first I put a rebuttal link on my web page so anybody who uses the link in the article to go to my web page will find a link to comments posted on the metlist by Dr Agee, Mike Farmer, and Martin Altmann.  All comments used with permission.

Second Adam Hupe wrote

<I have a hard time believing that any form of media would liable themselves by putting quotes
around something that was completely made up.>

What I said to the reporter was something like "I purchased the Gebel Kamil from other people in the US"  I would not have said “I bought them second- and thirdhand.” as quoted.  Essentially the same thing, but not my words despite the quote marks.

--
Eric Olson
610 W. Moore Rd

http://www.star-bits.com