[meteorite-list] NYT Story

Charley cmb62 at columbus.rr.com
Wed Apr 6 18:01:27 EDT 2011

 Hi list,

As a former paying subscriber to the New York Times electronic edition I
sometimes receive emails from them asking me to re-subscribe. Coincidentally
I received an email
from the NYT today offering me a discount if I subscribe again. Deep in the
sales talk I found their customer service address:

Customer Care, c/o The New York Times, P.O. Box 217, Northvale, NJ
07647-0217

I plan to write to the good folks in Customer Care and will explain to them
why I will not subscribe now or ever to what used to be known as the "paper
of record".

How times change.

Vote with your wallet  and let them know!

Best regards,

Charley Butterfield

IMCA 6123

"Well, squids don't work. Hey! Let's