[meteorite-list] The ultimate professional

GERALD FLAHERTY GRF2 at COMCAST.NET
Fri Sep 10 13:21:08 EDT 2010

After dealing with Marcin Cimala, PolandMet, many times, I must commend his professionalism in all areas of Meteorite Dealership.
Today I received my most recent purchase, promptly and packaged securely.
As is always the case, the presentation is outstanding.
A clear plastic case containing the piece, beautifully documented with all pertinent information, makes for a superior additional service.
The piece is immediately ready for display.
Thank you Marcin.
Jerry Flaherty