[meteorite-list] Steve Arnold's new video Blog site

MeteorHntr at aol.com MeteorHntr at aol.com
Wed Oct 20 00:21:14 EDT 2010

Hey List,

I am excited to announce that I have started a new video  Blog site.

I hope to be adding to the site between 5 to 10 times a week.  My goal  is
to keep it fun and light.  Topics will be meteoritic and life in  general.
Who knows, I might even toss in a post on dowsing!  You never  know.

Short video blogs, most under 5 minutes will be the norm, with other odds
and ends tossed in to keep it interesting.

Nice people are invited to check it out at:    www.ArnoldMeteorites.com

Thanks,
Steve Arnold
of Meteorite  Men