[meteorite-list] AD: Huge Oriented Brenham Slices

MeteorHntr at aol.com MeteorHntr at aol.com
Wed Oct 20 00:07:54 EDT 2010

Hey List,

I have some huge full slices of an oriented Brenham for  sale.

Marlin Cilz cut this specimen into slices for me and he had  to buy a
bigger saw because his previous biggest saw wasn't big enough to cut  this one.
Some Marlin also called me when he got the first slice  off, and he said in
all the years he has been cutting, this is the best looking  Brenhan he has
ever seen.

Amazing slices.

Check these out  here:

http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo52/stevearnoldpmh/Brenham/

If  you have any questions, please contact me off list.

Steve Arnold
of  "Meteorite Men"