[meteorite-list] Help in locating a possible List member

Robert Woolard meteoritefinder at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 14 18:52:47 EST 2010

Hi List,

  There was an email forwarded to the List by Bernd for Peter Marmet back in 2004 that included some words from a lady named "Amber" in which she talked about her great-great grandfather's tales about the fall of a great Arkansas meteorite near "Hickey Town". Neither of then still have her original email, so I don't know how to get in contact with her.

  By ANY chance are you a member of the List, Amber?  If so, would you please email me off list?

  Thanks,
  Robert Woolard