[meteorite-list] Mars Odyssey THEMIS Images: ET?

Michael Fowler mqfowler at mac.com
Sat May 22 12:26:28 EDT 2010

> I forgot to mention----Someone thought that 19 bucks was too high for a fiction book.  They sell for 25 bucks on average.  And we all know what meteorite books run!  I bought a book last year that ran me 100 bucks!  So I think 19 is not too bad for a book!

> From: James Balister <balisterjames at att.net

James,

$19 may seem reasonable to you, but your sales figures speak volumes.  Apparently no one wants to gamble $19 on an unknown author who can't spell.

Maybe you should lower the price to stimulate demand.  If you lower it enough, maybe people will take a chance.  Wouldn't you rather have 5,000 sales at $2.00 a copy instead of none at $19 bucks a copy?

Sincerely,

Mike Fowler
Chicago