[meteorite-list] FW: re. $ LOL, Can't even pay for a BD cake -- P.S.

Notkin geoking at notkin.net
Fri May 14 20:44:49 EDT 2010

Dear Listees:

And while we're talking about the big party from this past gem show,
I've been extremely remiss in not thanking everyone (in addition to
Twink) who participated and made it such a wonderful event for us.
I've been a little busy with other things  : )  I know a lot of you
went out of your way to accommodate the extensive filming that was
going on. Sorry about the floodlights on the street  : )

Special thanks go out to List members Bob Holmes, Mike Jensen, Bill
Jensen, Qynne Arnold, Leigh Anne DelRay, Maria Haas, and Chicago Steve
who helped us with the stage show at the party and a million other
things, as well as the owners of the fabulous Sky Bar Tucson. See you
next year!

Geoff N.

www.aerolite.org
www.facebook.com/AeroliteMeteorites