[meteorite-list] FW: re. $ LOL, Can't even pay for a BD cake

Notkin geoking at notkin.net
Fri May 14 20:27:25 EDT 2010

  Gary Chase wrote:

> And, I saw no mention of the producers in the email.  When did they
> start buying BD cakes for an over 10 year old event?

Actually it was the 11th annual party and production decided to film
it for possible inclusion in an upcoming episode of "Meteorite Men,"
so they offered to pick up the tab for the cake. In case you've never
had a job, it's sometimes a little time consuming to get receipts
processed by large companies. Our 150+ friends who were at the party
seemed to have a blast and -- as always -- Twink did a lovely job
taking care of the cake for us. Thank you Twink!

Gary, do you really not have anything more interesting going on in
your life than worrying about an overdue bill for somebody's else's
birthday cake? That sounds pretty depressing to me. We have some
freelance work here in the office if you need something constructive
to do.

Geoff N.

www.aerolite.org
www.facebook.com/AeroliteMeteorites