[meteorite-list] Ad Scale cubes

Starsinthedirt at aol.com Starsinthedirt at aol.com
Tue May 11 18:14:32 EDT 2010

Hi Rex,  Well done!  I  received mine today.  It is among the finest scale
cubes I have ever seen  (and I have quite a few!).  A real work of art.
When you said you  deal in jewelry I thought that was a good sign but this is
better than  expected.

And yes,  they are quite heavy.

I can't wait for  the gold plated ones!!!

Tom

In a message dated 5/11/2010 2:06:20  P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,