[meteorite-list] NWA 5363 UNGROUPED OR BRACHNITE

Starsinthedirt at aol.com Starsinthedirt at aol.com
Sat Jul 24 19:31:37 EDT 2010

Hi Kai,  I was VERY careful to not say I  had any opinion on pairing.  How
could you read into what I said and say  that I said they were paired?

Carl's recent post (same thread)  includes a letter from Dr. Jambon where
he (Dr. Jambon) said they are  paired.

This is not the first email I have received on the subject.   I think those
are some real cool shots of NWA 5363 way up close.  Did any  one like the
images?

Tom

In a message dated 7/24/2010 4:19:38 P.M.  Mountain Daylight Time,