[meteorite-list] What is a Meteorite Strewnfield? & Meteorite Photos

Meteorites USA eric at meteoritesusa.com
Sun Jan 10 21:51:10 EST 2010

Hi Tom,

Thank you very much. I really appreciate the kind words. I'm glad you
enjoyed the article and thanks for adding it to your favorites.

Understanding meteorite strewnfields is very important in recovering
meteorites and what better way to explain what they are than to give
people a minds eye view through graphic illustrations. Visualization of
how meteorites are dispersed across a strewnfield area helps. Plus
people just like eye candy!

Your microscopic meteorite photos are truly cosmic art Tom, and may
everyone have the privilege of viewing it.

Keep up the great work!

Regards,
Eric