[meteorite-list] What is a Meteorite Strewnfield? & Meteorite Photos

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com
Sun Jan 10 18:55:23 EST 2010

Great informative and fun  article.  I saved the link to my favorites so I
can share it with  others.  My micrographs often draw questions from new
meteorite enthusiasts  that I find difficult to answer.  The nature of a strewn
field is something  that must be understood to successfully hunt meteorites.

Thanks  Eric!     Tom

In a message dated 1/10/2010 3:06:58  P.M. Mountain Standard Time,