[meteorite-list] Hole in Red Rock Lounge Roof Still a Mystery?????

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Tue Jan 5 15:35:24 EST 2010

No need to go down to Colorado Springs.
Bob Falls lives right there. He can take care of things. He does not need
either Matt or me.
He will know a meteorite when he sees one.

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 1/5/2010 10:02:25 AM Mountain Standard Time,