[meteorite-list] AD: Meteorite storage boxes & Humidity control

Rob Holcomb rob.holcomb at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 19:10:48 EST 2010

Hello Meteorite Collectors,
Finally got the slice boxes up on my website, slice storage boxes are
available as 40mm round boxes and 30x50mm rectangular boxes with PDMS liner
to hold your small piece securely! These are great storage solutions for
small fragments, chips and slices (up to 1.5mm thick) because you'll be able
to see all sides without getting it out of the storage box. They are quite
affordable and offer a simple storage solution for small pieces. Label
options include a larger case to hold all similar samples, a simple numeral
and key label system or small labels embedded in the case with the meteorite
sample.

Every order over $100 ships free to US addresses and $8.00 to the rest of
the world! Shipping options to Europe have been updated!

Thank you to everyone that has been taking advantage of my offerings and I
hope that you will consider me for your next purchase of meteorite and
fossil storage boxes.  If there is any sizes you want that are not offered,
please contact me for off the shelf sizes up to bowling balls. :-)

Have a great weekend!
Rob Holcomb
http://www.rholcomb.com