[meteorite-list] Perseids.

Rob Holcomb rob.holcomb at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 02:36:54 EDT 2010

Just thought you all would enjoy this  image. You've gotta see this! Great
night photo of the meteor showers, by David A. Harvey, a professional
photographer based in Tucson Arizona.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_kYou0sYtaeI/TGUgBSFiZ3I/AAAAAAAABwE/siGQmmSozig/s1600/_MG_6972sum_web.jpg

Rob H.
Meteorite Newbie (anyone want to sponsor me for IMCA membership?)