[meteorite-list] OFF-TOPIC - Fake Lunar Landing Response

Sterling K. Webb sterling_k_webb at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 24 14:52:42 EDT 2010

Disguised as a "point of view" about the Apollo
program, lunar landings, NASA, the astronauts,
and historical events, the arguments presented
are, at the heart of them, defamatory slanders
directed at dozens, hundreds, thousands of
individuals (depending on the full width of the
conspiratoral argument), malicious libel, regardless
of the delusional sincerity of the speaker. There
is no requirement for "tolerating" or "respecting"
that in any venue and certainly not here.

Sterling K. Webb