[meteorite-list] Credit where credit is more than due

Metorman46 at aol.com Metorman46 at aol.com
Mon Sep 21 20:19:45 EDT 2009

Hello Richard;

If you continue to do  business with Eric Twelker you will find that he is
as honest and reliable as  you stated in your post and very much more.My
experience over many years has  shown me that and i highly respect him too.

We have many such dealers in  our community an i like you really appreciate
their honesty and integrity.Good  luck in your collecting and searching for
the ellusive stone if you persue such  stones in the fields.

Best Regards;Herman Archer IMCA # 2770