[meteorite-list] Sculpted 4.9 kg Sikhote - Heavily oriented and flow lined 738 g Dhofar - AD

info at niger-meteorite-recon.de info at niger-meteorite-recon.de
Sun Sep 20 16:09:35 EDT 2009

Dear fellow collectors,

A week ago I announced to a few of you that in the process of funding a new
project I had to offer two quite exclusive specimens from my collection. When I
uploaded these specimens together with a couple of others on ebay I was met a
wave of support and encouragements. Many of you didn't hesitate to placed bids
and I recognized quite a number of familar ebay identities. To those that bid:
Thank you all for your support and encouragement, your efforts are much
appreciated.

To all others interested, the auctions are running and those who are familar
with my collection focus are aware that these specimens were selected with a
keen eye for special morphologies.

There is a large and exceptionally sculpted Sikhote Alin of 4.9 kg that is
worth to take a look at, even if you do not intend a purchase.

Another premium specimen is a heavily oriented L5 chondrite of 738 g with
stunning radial flow lines. That one is a true textbook example of
characteristic orientation features.  Those of you who went out meteorite
prospecting in the field will know that only one among a thousand meteorites you
may find displays such dramatic orientation.

Other specimens offered include Kilabo, Benguerir, a 73g Juancheng, a 56g
Allende and La Criolla.

You'll find all auctions here:
http://shop.ebay.com/werffroenne/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

and perhaps you've been looking for an old school NASA type meteorite scale
cube? This one is among the last from our recent production series:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200384401841&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Thanks for your patience and your interest.

Svend

www.meteorite-recon.com