[meteorite-list] RSVP re Info needed

Michael Blood mlblood at cox.net
Sat Jun 13 07:11:15 EDT 2009

I have info for Sonny Clary & Pete Sugar
        Right now. I have periodically needed email addresses
To pass on info to many, many people on my Friends Page.
Of course, I also need everyone who was on my Sales List.
As you may recall, I lost ALL email information just before
Tucson.
        I have asked for everyone to email me their email
Address so I can contact them as needed, but NO ONE
Has done so. Many people are missing out on communications
>From me - many of which would be to their own benifit.
        Please email your email address to me with "Email Address"
In the "Subject" box.
        Thanks, Michael