[meteorite-list] Fact Sheet - Possible Media Solution?

MeteorHntr at aol.com MeteorHntr at aol.com
Fri Jul 10 09:30:56 EDT 2009

In a message dated 7/10/2009 8:23:06 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
carloselguapo1 at hotmail.com writes:
Hey Steve,

You might want to put  this first on your fact sheet: "I am not from
Chicago."

****
Carl

LOL.

You know Carl...while I assume you stated that as a joke, that probably is
a great idea, to at least put on the Fact Sheet somewhere.  It would only
take once, for a reporter to make that mix up, and assign a quote to me that
 came from that other guy, and I would really regret it forever.

Thanks  Carl.  That is definitely going on my  fact sheet.

Steve

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221323031x1201367232/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=
JulystepsfooterNO62)