[meteorite-list] Ethiudna Meteorite from Australia, AD

MeteorHntr at aol.com MeteorHntr at aol.com
Wed Jan 28 15:46:58 EST 2009

In a message dated 1/28/2009 2:32:09 P.M. Central Standard Time,
gmhupe at htn.net writes:
Hey Steve,

Better not eat the peanut butter,  there has been a nation wide (and Canada)
outbreak of salmonella in peanut  butter from one of the larger
manufacturer's. 500+ illnesses and eight  deaths so far. The company has been
burying the testing results for two  years and it is just now making the
news!

Best  regards,
Greg

****

Greg,

For God's sakes then, bid my lots UP for me.   How's this for the my new
slogan: "Buy this meteorite, or the dealer dies of  peanut butter poison!"???

Steve

steps!
cemailfooterNO62)