[meteorite-list] West, Texas: Two Firsts

Notkin geoking at notkin.net
Fri Feb 27 01:15:32 EST 2009

Dear Listees:

Hearty congratulations are due to two members of our team who found
their first meteorites on this expedition:

Patrick Thompson (E.T.'s son) and List member Mike Bandli both found
their first-ever meteorites while on the ground with our gang. Mike
will, I'm sure post details when he gets home. Patrick stunned
everyone by going on to find more stones than some of the pros.
Definitely a force to be reckoned with in the future.

It was a treat to see these gentlemen pull their first-ever space
rocks out of the dirt. And a witnessed fall to boot!

And that's really it for tonight. Somewhere, Texas signing off,

Geoff N.

www.aerolite.org
www.meteoriteblog.org