[meteorite-list] Meteorite Hunting, Texas Style

Notkin geoking at notkin.net
Thu Feb 26 23:57:56 EST 2009

Dear Listees:

Greetings to all from the planet's newest strewnfield.

I have not been posting reports partly because we've been working
twelve hours a day in the fall zone, and partly because my policy is
to spend field time in the field and then compile visuals when I get
home. The West, Texas hunt has been a fabulous adventure and I am
privileged to have been part of a team that included some of the best
meteorite hunters in the world. We have great stories and photos and
will be sharing them with you shortly.

As a teaser, Rob Wesel was the star of the day, but I'd prefer to let
him share his news with the List.

Really, it is even better than Park Forest.

Live and direct from the impact site,

Geoff N.

www.aerolite.org
www.meteoriteblog.org