[meteorite-list] Neither Carbonado Nor Meteorite

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com
Thu Apr 9 12:52:28 EDT 2009

Those Carbonado's are cool.  Any chance  they were formed in space and some
could show signs of entry that might resemble  at least the texture of
crust.  If the shape and texture was there I can  see why it would look like
fusion crust as they are already black and glassy  looking.

There is a big difference to a meteorite collector if they  are only
impactacites or (drum roll) diamond  meteorites!!!

Tom

In a message dated 4/9/2009 10:15:50 A.M.  Mountain Daylight Time,