[meteorite-list] -2 arrested update (Dude-- Where's My Caredition)

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Thu Apr 2 21:09:02 EDT 2009

>>Regarding the Judge and his "Get out  of Dodge" statement.  That's not
uncommon.  If you've ever seen  some of the videos of cops in action, you'll
see that they tell suspicious  people to get out of neighborhoods all the
time.<<

I was once a  fireman and many years ago, I recall being on a call for an
"unconscious"  person. Well...the guy was faking it. Eventually he realized the
jig was up and  came clean. He was trying to get arrested so he can spend a
week or so in jail  to rest up. The story came out that the police dept in
Dallas, Texas bought him  a bus ticket for southern california. So the California
police department bought  him another bus ticket for Dallas. :O)
GeoZay