[meteorite-list] hello and happy memorial day

steve arnold stevenarnold60120 at yahoo.com
Sun May 25 18:40:41 EDT 2008

Hi list from sunny and hot san antonio, texas.My wife are down here for a 3 day holiday weekend and we have tickets to tonights spurs and laker game.I also want to wish everyone a happy memorial day and a safe one.I also will adding a new specimen to the ol' collection.A 48 gram individual of ZIZ.A IA class iron found in algeria in 2000.Been trying for that one for along time.Pics after we get home.

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!       The Asteroid Belt!      http://chicagometeorites.net/      Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999      Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites