[meteorite-list] AD - Various updates

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Sat May 24 22:32:53 EDT 2008

Hello everybody,

First, thank you for all your emails.
The  weather has improved a lot, at least in Colorado. But I can't say the
same of  Kansas, Oklahoma and Nebraska.

I have been very busy updating a  lot of things on my site. First the Catalog
with a bunch of new pieces, and a  lot of new pictures. I also updated the
Jewelry page since I received some very  pretty new pieces from the
professionals who make them for me. And I also  updated the Thin-Section page, but I'll
have to do that again soon because I am  expecting another bunch before leaving
for France.

And that brings  another subject. And this is mostly for the European
members, and all those of  you who will be in Ensisheim in less than a month. I will
be in  Ensisheim on Thursday June 19 and Friday June 20 only, then I will have
to dash  south to Lyon for my brother's wedding. But, don't worry, John
Kashuba has  graciously accepted to replace me on Saturday and Sunday so you will
still be  able to see all the thin-sections and his great pictures. And frankly
he knows  more about thin-sections than I do!.
And Yes, the thin-section collection is  all I am planning to carry to
Ensisheim. Unless you ask me for some specific  pieces. So please take a good look
at my Catalog and tell me very soon what you  are truly interested in. In fact
I am already getting "reservations" for some  thin-sections.

Just so you won't have to look it up, here is a  link to my Catalog:
_http://www.impactika.com/Metlist.htm_ (http://www.impactika.com/Metlist.htm)
And  my website:  _www.IMPACTIKA.com_ (http://www.IMPACTIKA.com)

Hope to hear from all of you very soon.

Anne M.  Black