[meteorite-list] Meteorite offered (NOT an ad)

Mark Crawford mark at meteorites.cc
Tue May 20 17:54:21 EDT 2008

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com wrote:
> I also believe it to be exactly the same
> kind as what the air force described to be an alien space craft which
> crashed in roswell, New  mexico in 1967, I believe.[...]
> They  also reported finding aliens
You couldn't make it up, could you?  Suggest they take it to within some
mystically-calculated radius of Roswell (make it something to do with
distance to Barnard's Star, speed of light expressed in
furlongs/fortnight, your dog's birthday - whatever). He should then
surround the 'meteorite' with crystals at the cardinal points of the
compass, and seeing if it generates any 'resonance'. It's very important
not to define 'resonance' in advance, of course, in order not to
influence the outcome;)

--
Mark's Meteorite Pages: http://meteorites.cc