[meteorite-list] Meteorite offered (NOT an ad)

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com
Tue May 20 17:21:33 EDT 2008

Mike!!!   You are missing  the golden opportunity!  You can't con an honest
man!  Well these  people ALWAYS make it up as they go along to suit what ever
they think you want  to hear.

Be the first to TAKE THEM SERIOUS, but the test are  "expensive".  You only
need a small piece of their precious but $786 for  the first test.  If that is
positive then we are in the money and the more  expensive tests begin.

Heck, when it is all done you could print  them out a cool certificate of
authenticity.

What fun!

Tom

In a message dated 5/20/2008 3:13:49 P.M. Central Daylight Time,