[meteorite-list] Meteorite-Times for March is now up

Paul Harris paul at meteorite.com
Sun Mar 16 12:52:29 EDT 2008

Hello Everyone,

Meteorite-Times for March is now up.  We have very good news and some
sad news this month...

First the sad news... Ruben Garcia has spoiled us all with his monthly
videos.  Ruben may only be able to provide articles or videos every once
in a while now.  Thank you Ruben for all you have contributed!

The good news this month is that Martin Horejsi is again writing his
Accretion Desk column as time permits.  I'm sure you will all want to
welcome Martin back.

We hope you all enjoy this month's mag and thank you very much to all
the writers!
http://www.meteorite-times.com/

Paul and Jim