[meteorite-list] Meteorite cake recipe request

Larry & Twink Monrad larrytwinkmonrad at comcast.net
Wed Jan 23 21:35:10 EST 2008

The Gold Basin cake has been made every year by Cakes by Clara here
in Tucson.  I will wrap some Gold Basins  in aluminum foil and have
Clara push a few in here and there  after she bakes it but before she
frosts it and decorates it per my color photo of the Gold Basin
strewn field which I always give her.  I make sure she has a
rattlesnake by the Gold Basin sign (sign not there any more at the
field but the snake may be lurking),  a beautiful bright  orange
sunset over light blue  mountains and lots of Joshua trees and little
bushes on the ground.  Later I add a few of my miniature chocolate
truffles that I make to make it look like it did when Jim, John and I
first mapped the field and there were GB meteorites all over the
place.  Yes they really were...

Twink Monrad