[meteorite-list] Meteorite cake recipe request

Bob King nightsky55 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 20:40:50 EST 2008

Hi everyone,
Where else can I ask this question but this ever-enterprising list? I
read with interest the posting about the Gold Basin cake in Tucson and
thought it would be nice to treat my astronomy class to a cake with a
few NWAs hidden inside. So how do you cook up meteorites in a cake?
I'm assuming you bag the meteorites but do you cook them with cake or
push them after it's done? Curious collectors need to know ;-)
Thanks for your help
Chef Bob