[meteorite-list] Carancas crater

Metorman46 at aol.com Metorman46 at aol.com
Thu Feb 28 19:23:09 EST 2008

Hello Ted;

An excellent scientific  solution and answer to a dead end argument about
crater and impact forming  collisions by an exterrestial object with earth.I
think.

Hope to  hear from you more in the future,and i really enjoyed the nwa 2828
EL3  page.Again an excellent scientific solution and answer to a dead end
argument  about classification of an exceptionally old meteorite.I for one really
appreciate the effort and hard work that you and your colleagues must have
devoted to that study.Thanks.

Best Regards;Herman Archer IMCA # 2770

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)