[meteorite-list] Total Eclipse Now Playing + Tucson Show

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Thu Feb 21 17:23:50 EST 2008

In a message dated 2/20/2008 7:18:26 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
geoking at notkin.net writes:
Dear Listees:

If you live somewhere that is  currently featuring dark, clear skies
please step outside and view the  spectacular eclipse, now well
underway.

We packed up the  Impactika/Aerolite Meteorites showroom on Sunday, and
all my stuff is back  at the Notkin Ranch -- mostly in boxes on the
office floor. I am suffering  from an acute case of PGSSD (Post Gem Show
Stress Disorder) so if you are  awaiting emails, phone calls, Monnig
Catalogs, "EZ-Guides," meteorite  orders, or free advice from me  : )
please bear with me while we  get back in synch with the ordinary (i.e.
non-Gem Show) world.

And a  big "thank you" from Anne Black and myself to our many, many
friends on the  M-List who stopped by to say hello to us in Room 230
during those whirlwind  fifteen days -- including the List Maestro
himself, Art  Jones.

Now, back to the eclipse . . .

Geoff  N.

I agree entirely with every thing Geoff said here.
I am also in Recovery mode, and plead for patience!

Thank you very much to every body who came by the room in Tucson, or  emailed
me since.

(no eclipse here. Very cloudy)

Anne M.  Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com