[meteorite-list] Total Eclipse Now Playing + Tucson Show

Notkin geoking at notkin.net
Wed Feb 20 21:18:09 EST 2008

Dear Listees:

If you live somewhere that is currently featuring dark, clear skies
please step outside and view the spectacular eclipse, now well
underway.

We packed up the Impactika/Aerolite Meteorites showroom on Sunday, and
all my stuff is back at the Notkin Ranch -- mostly in boxes on the
office floor. I am suffering from an acute case of PGSSD (Post Gem Show
Stress Disorder) so if you are awaiting emails, phone calls, Monnig
Catalogs, "EZ-Guides," meteorite orders, or free advice from me  : )
please bear with me while we get back in synch with the ordinary (i.e.
non-Gem Show) world.

And a big "thank you" from Anne Black and myself to our many, many
friends on the M-List who stopped by to say hello to us in Room 230
during those whirlwind fifteen days -- including the List Maestro
himself, Art Jones.

Now, back to the eclipse . . .

Geoff N.

www.aerolite.org