[meteorite-list] Washington Meteorite Map!

Chris Peterson clp at alumni.caltech.edu
Thu Feb 21 17:11:15 EST 2008

I'd say, looking at the data which has been published (and some that has
not), that it is rather unlikely this fireball produced any meteorites.
The high terminal explosion combined with a fairly steep descent angle
are not promising indicators. It is virtually certain that nobody
witnessed any impacts, of course.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory