[meteorite-list] QMIG proposal to sell Australia's most ferocious meteorite

Bob WALKER qwalkra at mailbox.ezadsl.net.au
Thu Dec 11 15:36:42 EST 2008

Listoids

I am proposing to sell a limited edition of Australia's most ferocious
meteorite with a provisional name to be sought of SCORPION BIGHT (likely H5)

Camel Donga used to be my most favorite ferociously named meteorite but
SCORPION BIGHT blows it away a la ferocity

Perhaps other listoids could start a thread on other ferociously named
meteorites please... Lord knows the list needs some light-hearted humour
from time to time

I am preparing a limited edition of 25 micros at US $60 each plus postage

I am still wrestling with export approval and cannot sell outside Australia
until this aspect is finalised

I am seeking expressions of interest in that this will be the first and only
sale of micros at or about 2 to 3 grams in a artworked coinslab although I
may sell the main mass of 400 + grams less a type specimen requirement

I'll most likely keep the half dozen or so frags that were recovered with
the main mass

Cheers
http://www.qmig.org