[meteorite-list] Great Planet Debate

lebofsky at lpl.arizona.edu lebofsky at lpl.arizona.edu
Sun Aug 17 19:52:10 EDT 2008

Hi Darren:

Just got back from the meeting. Thanks for posting this. I did not know
that they were going to put it on UTube. If part five does not show up on
Monday, I will contact them to see what might have happened (this may have
been put up by one of the press and not by the organizers). I would be
interested to "see" if the second panel discussion will be posted (from
Friday). Someone did record it.

Thanks again,

LArry