[meteorite-list] Great Planet Debate

Darren Garrison cynapse at charter.net
Sun Aug 17 19:40:51 EDT 2008

On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 03:05:38 -0700 (MST), you wrote:

>Hi Everyone:
>
>Did anyone see The Great Planet Debate yesterday between Mark Sykes and
>Neil Tyson? If so, I would be interested in your reactions to it. I am
>here in Maryland at the conference (the debate was webcast and I have been
>told that it would be "posted" or maybe even on YouTube in a week or so).

No debate audio yet, but here's the panel discussion (audio only):

http://gpd.jhuapl.edu/debate/index.php

Here is the audio on Youtube with photos of the panelist shown while they speak
(can't find part 5 of 5)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4y9COJbpyA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x19R50-e848

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATU_E_iiMmg