[meteorite-list] AD - Zag Pre-Sell Interest List

David & Kitt Deyarmin bobadebt at ec.rr.com
Sat Aug 9 18:01:24 EDT 2008

I just received a 1750 gram Zag meteorite which I bought from Ken Regelman

I will be processing it into a rough to make a sphere for my collection and
thought it would be a good idea to see if anyone would be interested in a
particular part for their collection.

I plan to sell it for $3 - $5 per gram.  It is a beautiful specimen with
lots of crust and should produce at least one super nice end cut and a
variety of slices some of which could have a lot of crust.

So of you're looking for a piece of Zag please check out the images at the
below link and let me know what you're interested in.

For instance -

If you would like a heavy end cut (thick)

or

A nice thin slice in the 20 gram range

or

Something else