[meteorite-list] By Popular Demand................

Alexander Seidel gsac at gmx.net
Mon Apr 14 17:53:12 EDT 2008

> Alex, thin-sections is a different problem. Of course I can tell you my
> sources for the material used to make those thin-sections, but that is
> not your question, isn't it?

Oh sure, Anne, it isn´t! :-) And, as you will know, I am well aware of the reasons, of course. That was more sort of a "provocative" question in this respect, but in a positive sense. Good luck, and I very much hope to meet you in Ensisheim.

Btw, to whom it may concern, and just out of curiosity: who else of you overseas dealers and/or collectors are going to make it to Ensisheim this year?

Best,
Alex
Berlin/Germany