[meteorite-list] Mount Tazerait, Is it obtainable?

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com
Sat Apr 5 11:49:03 EDT 2008

Hi List,  I recently imaged a thin section  of Mount Tazerait L5.  I found it
fell Aug 21 1991 in Niger but I haven't  seen any for sale (since I started
looking which was just recently).  Is  this a hard one to find?

In the thin section was a large inclusion.   I have many cool micrographs of
it on the March Meteorite Times issue (Open the  magazine and click on Micro
Visions).

http://www.meteorite-times.com/meteorite_frame.htm

This inclusion  was different from what I am used to seeing and reminded me
of some Earth like  volcanic structures.  I won't start tossing descriptive
names around  because I might be way off.

Any of you with the time and inclination,  please share your thoughts of what
this stuff reminds you of.

And if any  one knows of Mount T for sale, please let me know.

Thanks,  Tom  Phillips