[meteorite-list] Leigh Anne DelRay

AL Mitterling almitt at kconline.com
Mon Nov 12 09:27:32 EST 2007

Greetings Listees,

I'd like to add some comments about Leigh Anne. Last Tucson Show Leigh
Anne was having car trouble and since she was limited to getting rides
from some of the members she knew, myself included, I was able to spend
a bit of time with her and talk about the show and things in general.
I'd met her several years back at the Denver Show and have bought items
from her from that time on. I'd like to add here that she is a first
class jewelry maker and designs items that are really exceptional. I try
to keep a supply of her meteorite relate items in my inventory. During
the time I have dealt with Leigh Anne, I have never had a single problem
even with sells in the hundreds of dollars.

Spending time with her I really doubt that she would ever do anything of
a fraudulent nature and that she is one of the nicest people in our
community who is trying to make a living selling some meteorite related
items. She has had a number of medical conditions in the past to the
present and if there has been any problems at all, I am sure it is
because of these difficulties she has suffered with and has nothing to
do with her sweet character.

Leigh Anne will be in my prayers and I wish her a speedy recovery and
continued good health from here on. We should have more people as kind
and nice as this young women is in our meteorite community. I doubt that
she is covered by any insurance and this much need surgery will be an
economical down fall for her. Perhaps some funds can be raised to assist
her from the community. All my best!

--AL Mitterling
Mitterling Meteorites