[meteorite-list] Re-Modeled Website.

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Sat Nov 10 00:50:54 EST 2007

Hello everybody,

I am done!   I think.
And just on time  for the weekend.
I have never liked those buttons on the right-hand column of  my website, and
after much beating my head against the wall (I am not a  programmer!!) I
believe I got rid of them, and replaced them by links at the top  and bottom of
every page. Go take a look and tell me what you  think:

_www.IMPACTIKA.com_ (http://www.IMPACTIKA.com)

And while I was at it, I also changed a few other things. I now  have way too
many pieces to list all of them on the Meteorites page, so the  Catalog is
where you will find a complete list, and on the Meteorites page, you  will now
find additional pages for my most unusual/rare/new/spectacular pieces.  I hope
that will work better. So please take a look at both and tell me if  you like
it.
Also I updated my list of Thin-Sections. But I have already been warned  that
there is a big package coming my way!.

Of course if you find any bugs, links that don't work,....etc... Please do
let me know.

Enjoy.

Anne M.  Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com