[meteorite-list] greensburg disaster

steve arnold stevenarnold60120 at yahoo.com
Mon May 7 08:52:47 EDT 2007

Hi again list.After having time to really digest at
what really happened in greenburg,I decided to send
more money for the relief effort.It reminds me of the
tornado that went thru a small town here,30 miles from
house back in 1990 when 30 peoplwe died and whole
highschool was destroyed as well as half the town.So
in all, I am pledging $200.I look forward to seeing
this town rise again.

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!
  www.chicagometeorites.net.Specializing
  in Gao Meteorites!
  Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites