[meteorite-list] Holbrook from Larry!!!!

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com
Tue Mar 20 19:23:48 EDT 2007

Hi list,  It is fun to post positive  experiences.

I just received a small Holbrook from Larry the now most  famous Holbrook
hunter.

How cool,  We made a trade for some NWA 2965  EL3 Fossil Meteorite (I have
more if you want to trade).  I will polish to  1/4 micron and get some high
magnification micrographs posted to my Meteorite  Times Gallery.

Larry is always a pleasure to deal with and I was very  happy for him when I
heard of his incredible find.  (I looked and found  nothing!)

Tom Phillips