[meteorite-list] Amazing daylight fireball

giovannisostero GiovanniSostero at libero.it
Fri Jul 27 14:33:17 EDT 2007

Hello all,
the videao has been assembled by the Croatian TV. I have benn told that they mixed archive movies retrived through internet and images of the current fireball. A croatian friend will send me some images, and possible a movie, that is surely due to the fireball of July 25. Most of the reports tell about a final explosion; don't know if this is compatible with a meteorite hitting the ground.
Cheers,
Giovanni