[meteorite-list] Missing Tucson this year

David Weir dgweir at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 8 15:25:08 EST 2007

Hello Adam,

I wholly concur with your feelings about the Tucson rip-off hotels. I
also find that the costs of flying and car rental, or possibly driving
from Orlando, added to the ridiculous hotel prices make me opt out of
attending, and I just yesterday cancelled my Motel 6 reservations. Maybe
I'll take a vacation with my significant other to a European Show for a
change this year. Funny that so many European collectors have said they
plan to attend Tucson this year. I hope all have a blast regardless of
the room and transportation prices.

David