[meteorite-list] EL6/7 meteorite loaded on eBay for one cent.4.779 kilogr...

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Thu Jan 4 03:16:05 EST 2007

Dirk, Dave, List-Members,

You seem to have missed the point.
The IMCA DOES give a damn about authenticity, integrity and honesty. And
that is why Matteo (and a few others) are no  longer members.

If you want to deal with someone who is  committed to giving a damn about
authenticity, integrity and honesty, deal with  an IMCA member.

Or take your chances.

Anne M. Black
_www.IMPACTIKA.com_ (http://www.IMPACTIKA.com)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
President, I.M.C.A.  Inc.
_www.IMCA.cc_ (http://www.IMCA.cc)

In a message dated 1/3/2007 11:25:39 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,